Sunday 22 August 2021

I'm stil standing. ...or rather still cycling :-D

In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful. Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Maha Mengasihani. Here I am. Back into blogging. Again. What a long hiatus...2011 then now 2021. What? 10 years apart. FB is to be blamed though... But then do people still write blogs? I guess akin to others, my good self most of the time read new flash, pop ups, headlines from those 'breaking news'. But I do try not to 'swallow' every news that I read...well must tabayyun. Try, if you can, clarify the authenticity of the news from other sources...Some news were just insane, tak masuk akal. I do have Tumblr and Pinterest account. No IG though. Not an Insta guy. I do hope my future postings will benefits others. Oh ja, Ich fahre seit 2014 rad. I have been cycling since 2014. Wassalam C ya :-D

No comments: